Chicken And Kalamata Olive Salad
Servings = 1
- 150g chicken breast
- 1 medium potato
- 1 cup greens of choice
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup Kalamata Olives
- ½ cucumber
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Start by tossing a chicken breast in ½ tbsp of olive oil and sprinkling both sides in fresh rosemary.
- Toss the chicken onto a hot grill and cook until well done on both sides, allowing some grill marks to develop.
- Next, poke some holes in a medium potato and microwave for about 3 minutes. Whilst the potato is cooking, chop up your chicken breast, half cucumber and the 1 cup of greens.
- Once the potato is cooked, chop into bite sized pieces and toss with chicken, greens, olives and cucumber.
- Top with red wine vinegar and olive oil for extra flavoring and enjoy!