- 15 Kebab Sticks (Give or Take), Soaked in water for 20 minutes if they are wooden
- 1 C. Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 C. Zucchini, Sliced into Coins
- 1 C. Red, Yellow, Green Capsicum, Chopped
- 1 C. Mushrooms, Chopped
- 2/3 C. Broccoli Stalks, Chopped (Optional)
- Your Favorite BBQ Sauce
- 800-1000 grams of Grassfed Beef
- Heat grill to between 175-192’C.
- For each skewer, use one piece of each vegetable with 3 pieces of beef to assemble. The pattern doesn’t really matter.
- Place finished skewers on a baking sheet and use 3/4 C. of BBQ sauce (it’s best to find without more than 5g of sugar per serving) to coat them.
- Spray down your grill with non-stick spray or cooking oil, this is essential or else the skewers will stick to the grill and be a huge pain.
- Grill the skewers for 5-9 minutes on each side, or until there are blackened grill marks on the veggies and beef.
- Before taking them off of the grill, give them one last coat of BBQ sauce. Serve hot and enjoy!